CHICHEN ITZA AND EK BALAM TOUR
Adults $ 100 usd
Kids up to 10 years old $45 usd
Chichen Itza, meaning “at the mouth of the Itza well”, is a Mayan City on the Yucatan Peninsula, between Valladolid and Merida. It was established before the period of Christopher Columbus and probably served as the religion center of Yucatan for a while. Today it is the second most visited site of Mexico. It is one of the new seven wonders of the world; The Kukulkan Pyramid.
Ek Balam which means "Black Jaguar" in Maya language. This ancient Maya city had its glory before Chichen Itza. This archaeological site is one of the latest attractions because of its most recent restoration, and it's still allowed to climb the main temple. The entrance of the main temple is an inviting cavernous jaguar jowel, adorned by sophisticated angel-sculptures, making it an unique archaeological site in the entire mayan world.
- Transportation from your hotel and back, in luxury A/C van/bus.
- 2 Professional bilingual guides
- Entrance fee to Ek Balam
- 1:00 Hrs Guided tour
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- 1:00 Hrs Guided Tour
- 1:00 Hr of free time to visit the ruins and shopping
- Buffet lunch (drinks are not included)
- Visit to Cenote Ik ILL
- Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid
- Insurance and taxes
- Wear light clothing,
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Mexican Pesos for souvenirs