Sitting pretty as the Caribbean’s largest and most vivacious city, its romantic atmosphere and infectious energy are the stuff of legend. Where else do you find vintage American cars running off Russian Lada engines, ration shops juxtaposed against gleaming colonial palaces, and revolutionary sloganeering drowned out by all-night parties?
over 500 years of roller-coaster history have conspired to create one of Latin America’s most electric and culturally unique societies. The stomping ground for swashbuckling pirates, a heavily fortified slave port for the Spanish and a lucrative gambling capital for the North American Mafia, Habana has survived everything that has been thrown at it and still found time to innovate. At the forefront of modern Latino culture, Habana has spawned salsa and mambo, Havana Club rum and Cohiba cigars, mural painting and Che Guevara iconography… And the list goes on.
Circuit Havana / Cuba includes
- This adventure begins at the Riviera Maya.
- Transfer round-trip hotel / airport in luxury with A / C
- Flight Cancun, Havana, Cancun (50minutes flight)
- Tranfer round-trip airport / hotel
- Hotel of 3, 4 or 5 star with double occupancy and breakfast
- Tour of Havana in old convertibles cars with chauffeur
- Walking tour of Old Havana with visit to Bodeguita del Medio and Floridita.
- Travel insurance, visa and taxes
- Lunches and dinners
This circuit is only operated on request, will plan a personalized itinerary according to your time, budget and preferences. This circuit has a minimum of 2 nights and three days.