SWIM WITH TURTLES AND CENOTE
Mexico has the largest number of sea turtle species worldwide. Seven of the eight species known in the world, nest on Mexican beaches in the Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico and in the Caribbean. Akumal, from the Maya, "Place of Turtles". Akumal is a small beach town between the popular tourist destinations of Playa Del Carmen and Tulum along the Riviera Maya on Mexico‘s Caribbean coast. Here you can enjoy one of the most amazing experiences of your Mexican adventure, swimming with sea turtles. The depth of the water is about 8' feet, so it is a easy snorkeling experience.
SWIM WITH TURTLES AND CENOTE TOUR INCLUDES
- Transportation from your hotel and back, in luxury A/C van.
- Professional bilingual diving instructor guide
- Personalized attention
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance fee to the cenote
- Visit to a Cenote
- Insurance and taxes
- Insect repellent
- Water proof Camera or video camera
- Bring your snorkeling equipment if you have it
Pickup schedule is sent via email after your reservation