TULUM PLAYA PARAISO XEL HA TOUR
MAYAN CITY OF TULUM
Tulum is a Mayan archaeological site on Mexico's Riviera Maya. The buildings that are visible on the site date from the Post-Classic period, around 1200 to 1500 A.D. The city of Tulum was functioning at the time of the arrival of the Spaniards. The most spectacular aspect of Tulum is its location on a cliff overlooking the brilliant turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
Xel-Ha, one of the amazing attractions of the Riviera Maya, Mexico. A natural aquarium park considered the largest aquarium in the world, the perfect place to perform activities in Riviera Maya. If you love nature, there is no better place than Xel-Ha to practice snorkeling and water activities like swimming with dolphins.
TULUM PLAYA PARAISO XEL HA TOUR INCLUDES
- Transportation from your hotel and back, in luxury A/C van.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- 1:30 Hrs Guided tour
- Visit to Playa Paraiso
- Entrance fee to Xel Ha
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, towels, inner tubes, lockers, and ice cream.
- Unlimited food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in Xel-Ha's five star restaurants.
- Insurance and taxes
- Wear light clothing, Wear Sunglasses, Wear a hat or cap, Wear sun protection.
- Must take $20 usd for towel and snorkel gear deposit
Pickup schedule is sent via email after your reservation
Adults $99 usd
- Kids under 39 inches or 1 meter FREE
- Kids under 4 ½ feet tall or 1.40 meters $75 usd