WHALE SHARK SAFARI
The whale shark, Rhincodon typus, is a slow-moving filter feeding shark and the largest extant fish species. The largest confirmed individual had a length of 12.65 meters (41.50 ft) and a weight of more than 21.5 metric tons (47,000 lb), and there are unconfirmed reports of considerably larger whale sharks. Claims of individuals over 14 meters (46 ft) long and weighing at least 30 metric tons (66,000 lb) are not uncommon. The whale shark holds many records for sheer size in the animal kingdom, most notably being by far the largest living non-mammalian vertebrate, rivaling many of the largest dinosaurs in weight. The Whale Shark conveys peace and tranquillity, and it is completely harmless to humans, it is actually a very docile and curious creature. The Whale Shark swims very slowly on the surface which makes it easy and relaxing to swim with them. Swimming alongside this gentle giant of the sea is an experience to remember.
WHALE SHARK SAFARI INCLUDES
- Transportation from your hotel and back, in luxury A/C van.
- Light breakfast.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Water and soft drinks throughout the day.
- Beer after 12:30.
- Visit to the Isla Mujeres North Beach
- Fish and shrimp ceviche.
- Sandwiches available on the boat when ever you want.
- Complete snorkeling equipment and life jacket.
- Insurance and taxes
- Water proof Camera or video camera
- Wet suit if you have one
Schedule is sent via email after your reservation
FROM MAY 15th TO SEPTEMBER 15th
Adults 155 usd + 5 usd tax